301. That the violator (of an unbetrothed virgin) shall marry her (Deut. 22:28-29).
302. That one who has raped a damsel and has then (in accordance with the law) married her, may not divorce her (Deut. 22:29).
303. Not to inflict punishment on Shabbat (Ex. 35:3).
304. To punish the wicked by the infliction of stripes (Deut. 25:2).
305. Not to exceed the statutory number of stripes laid on one who has incurred that punishment (Deut. 25:3).
306. Not to spare the offender, in imposing the prescribed penalties on one who has caused damage (Deut. 19:13).
307. To do unto false witnesses as they had purposed to do (to the accused) (Deut. 19:19).
308. Not to punish any one who has committed an offense under duress (Deut. 22:26).
309. To heed the call of every prophet in each generation, provided that he neither adds to, nor takes away from the Torah (Deut. 18:15).
310. Not to prophesy falsely (Deut. 18:20).
311. Not to refrain from putting a false prophet to death nor to be in fear of him (Deut. 18:22).
Idolatry, Idolaters and Idolatrous Practices
312. Not to make a graven image; neither to make it oneself nor to have it made by others (Ex. 20:4).
313. Not to make any figures for ornament, even if they are not worshipped (Ex. 20:20).
314. Not to make idols even for others (Ex. 34:17; Lev. 19:4).
315. Not to use the ornament of any object of idolatrous worship (Deut. 7:25).
316. Not to make use of an idol or its accessory objects, offerings, or libations (Deut. 7:26).
317. Not to drink wine of idolaters (Deut. 32:38).
318. Not to worship an idol in the way in which it is usually worshipped (Ex. 20:5).
319. Not to bow down to an idol, even if that is not its mode of worship (Ex. 20:5).
320. Not to prophesy in the name of an idol (Ex. 23:13; Deut. 18:20).
321. Not to hearken to one who prophesies in the name of an idol (Deut. 13:4).
322. Not to lead the children of Israel astray to idolatry (Ex. 23:13).
323. Not to entice an Israelite to idolatry (Deut. 13:12).
324. To destroy idolatry and its appurtenances (Deut. 12:2-3).
325. Not to love the enticer to idolatry (Deut. 13:9).
326. Not to give up hating the enticer to idolatry (Deut. 13:9).
327. Not to save the enticer from capital punishment, but to stand by at his execution (Deut. 13:9).
328. A person whom he attempted to entice to idolatry shall not urge pleas for the acquittal of the enticer (Deut. 13:9).
329. A person whom he attempted to entice shall not refrain from giving evidence of the enticer’s guilt, if he has such evidence (Deut. 13:9).
330. Not to swear by an idol to its worshipers, nor cause them to swear by it (Ex. 23:13).
331. Not to turn one’s attention to idolatry (Lev. 19:4).
332. Not to adopt the institutions of idolaters nor their customs (Lev. 18:3; Lev. 20:23).
333. Not to pass a child through the fire to Molech (Lev. 18:21).
334. Not to suffer any one practicing witchcraft to live (Ex. 22:17).
335. Not to practice onein (observing times or seasons as favorable or unfavorable, using astrology) (Lev. 19:26).
336. Not to practice nachesh (doing things based on signs and portents; using charms and incantations) (Lev. 19:26).
337. Not to consult ovoth (ghosts) (Lev. 19:31).
338. Not to consult yid’onim (wizards) (Lev. 19:31).
339. Not to practice kisuf (magic using herbs, stones and objects that people use) (Deut. 18:10).
340. Not to practice kessem (a general term for magical practices) (Deut. 18:10).
341. Not to practice the art of a chover chaver (casting spells over snakes and scorpions) (Deut. 18:11).
342. Not to enquire of an ob (a ghost) (Deut. 18:11).
343. Not to seek the maytim (dead) (Deut. 18:11).
344. Not to enquire of a yid’oni (wizard) (Deut. 18:11).
345. Not to remove the entire beard, like the idolaters (Lev. 19:27).
346. Not to round the corners of the head, as the idolatrous priests do (Lev.19:27).
347. Not to cut oneself or make incisions in one’s flesh in grief, like the idolaters (Lev. 19:28).
348. Not to tattoo the body like the idolaters (Lev. 19:28).
349. Not to make a bald spot for the dead (Deut. 14:1).
350. Not to plant a tree for worship (Deut. 16:21).
351. Not to set up a pillar (for worship) (Deut. 16:22).
352. Not to show favor to idolaters (Deut. 7:2).
353. Not to make a covenant with the seven (Canaanite, idolatrous) nations (Ex. 23:32; Deut. 7:2).
354. Not to settle idolaters in our land (Ex. 23:33).
355. To slay the inhabitants of a city that has become idolatrous and burn that city (Deut. 13:16-17).
356. Not to rebuild a city that has been led astray to idolatry (Deut. 13:17).
357. Not to make use of the property of city that has been so led astray (Deut. 13:18).
Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
358. Not to cross-breed cattle of different species (Lev. 19:19).
359. Not to sow different kinds of seed together in one field (Lev. 19:19).
360. Not to eat the fruit of a tree for three years from the time it was planted (Lev. 19:23).
361. That the fruit of fruit-bearing trees in the fourth year of their planting shall be sacred like the second tithe and eaten in Jerusalem (Lev. 19:24) (affirmative).
362. Not to sow grain or herbs in a vineyard (Deut. 22:9).
363. Not to eat the produce of diverse seeds sown in a vineyard (Deut. 22:9).
364. Not to work with beasts of different species, yoked together (Deut. 22:10).
365. That a man shall not wear women’s clothing (Deut. 22:5).
366. That a woman should not wear men’s clothing (Deut. 22:5).
367. Not to wear garments made of wool and linen mixed together (Deut. 22:11).
368. To redeem the firstborn human male (Ex. 13:13; Ex. 34:20; Num. 18:15).
369. To redeem the firstling of an ass (Ex. 13:13; Ex. 34:20).
370. To break the neck of the firstling of an ass if it is not redeemed (Ex. 13:13; Ex. 34:20).
371. Not to redeem the firstling of a clean beast (Num. 18:17). Kohanim and Levites
372. That the kohanim shall put on priestly vestments for the service (Ex. 28:2).
373. Not to tear the High Kohein’s robe (Ex. 28:32).
374. That the kohein shall not enter the Sanctuary at all times (i.e., at times when he is not performing service) (Lev. 16:2).
375. That the ordinary kohein shall not defile himself by contact with any dead, other than immediate relatives (Lev. 21:1-3).
376. That the kohanim defile themselves for their deceased relatives (by attending their burial), and mourn for them like other Israelites, who are commanded to mourn for their relatives (Lev. 21:3).
377. That a kohein who had an immersion during the day (to cleanse him from his uncleanness) shall not serve in the Sanctuary until after sunset (Lev. 21:6).
378. That a kohein shall not marry a divorced woman (Lev. 21:7).
379. That a kohein shall not marry a harlot (Lev. 21:7).
380. That a kohein shall not marry a profaned woman (Lev. 21:7).
381. To show honor to a kohein, and to give him precedence in all things that are holy (Lev. 21:8).
382. That a High Kohein shall not defile himself with any dead, even if they are relatives (Lev. 21:11).
383. That a High Kohein shall not go (under the same roof) with a dead body (Lev. 21:11).
384. That the High Kohein shall marry a virgin (Lev. 21:13).
385. That the High Kohein shall not marry a widow (Lev. 21:14).
386. That the High Kohein shall not cohabit with a widow, even without marriage, because he profanes her (Lev. 21:15).
387. That a person with a physical blemish shall not serve (in the Sanctuary) (Lev. 21:17).
388. That a kohein with a temporary blemish shall not serve there (Lev. 21:21).
389. That a person with a physical blemish shall not enter the Sanctuary further than the altar (Lev. 21:23).
390. That a kohein who is unclean shall not serve (in the Sanctuary) (Lev. 22:2-3).
391. To send the unclean out of the Camp of the Shechinah, that is, out of the Sanctuary (Num. 5:2).
392. That a kohein who is unclean shall not enter the courtyard (Num. 5:2-3).
393. That the kohanim shall bless Israel (Num. 6:23).
394. To set apart a portion of the dough for the kohein (Num. 15:20).
395. That the Levites shall not occupy themselves with the service that belongs to the kohanim, nor the kohanim with that belonging to the Levites (Num. 18:3).
396. That one not a descendant of Aaron in the male line shall not serve (in the Sanctuary) (Num. 18:4-7).
397. That the Levite shall serve in the Sanctuary (Num. 18:23).
398. To give the Levites cities to dwell in, these to serve also as cities of refuge (Num. 35:2).
399. That none of the tribe of Levi shall take any portion of territory in the land (of Israel) (Deut. 18:1).
400. That none of the tribe of Levi shall take any share of the spoil (at the conquest of the Promised Land) (Deut. 18:1).